Subject: Re: Please look at my Shockwave ...
From: [email-masked] (Joe Stratmann)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 18:08:56 -0800

>Hi all,
>
>If anyone is interested, I just (last night @ 4 AM!) finished a 
>litle shockwave animation using LW for a friend's website. It's 
>a 50's Buck Rogers style rocket ship and is at 
>http://www.astrogate.com. The best thing is it's only 28K!
>
>Let me know what you think, good and bad. I know I need to work 
>on the flames a bit, but in my defense I'd never done them 
>before and was working from memory with techniques posted here. 
>Thanks all!
>
>-- 
>Gabe Evans
>Transplanted Mancunian
>LW images at http://www.panix.com/~gevans/gallery.html
>
>
I checked out your shockwave animation just recently - very slick!

I've been thinking of buying Director but I'd appreciate hearing any
comments you have about the program.  I'd also like to hear comments on what
you think it could do on the internet vs what it can't do.

I've looked at the program in the past but am really unsure of how it'll
work on the internet.  Any comments would be most helpful.

Thanks
Joe